Sunday, April 4, 2010

Medicals Complete

On the 25th of March we went to our Medicals appointment down in Mountain View, CA. Surprisingly there were only 2 doctors in our area who were registered to do the medicals. We had a general health check up, along with blood tests and chest X-rays. Everything was pretty straight forward, although they did have to take 2 x-rays of my chest. Being 6'5" tall, I apparently have really long lungs, and Australia are supposed to be picky if just a few millimeters of the lower tip of the lungs are missing. The technician has known people have x-rays retaken because of this. Luckily I won't have to go back.

Yesterday, I checked online at USPS using the tracking number provided to me by the doctor. My results were back, and had been mailed off to Sydney. Hopefully they should get there in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment